Columbia University Medical Center
Ranked #1 in Psychiatry
U.S. News & World Report
Ranked #1 in Research Funding
National Institutes of Health
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital The University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell

Ask the Experts


I am 41 years old, mother of two children, working in a professional job, and suffer from an eating disorder going on 7 years. Do you have any programs to help? I am willing to do what it takes to get my life back. Thank you.

Answered by: Michael Devlin

Thanks for writing. It's wonderful that you are ready and willing to get help, especially with the busy life that you are leading. Please feel free to call our research assistants at 212-543-5739. They will be able to discuss both research-based and clinical programs affiliated with our institution, and will also be happy to provide additional leads regarding other programs, depending on your particular background, needs, and preferences. Good luck. Michael Devlin, M.D.